Do you have these symptoms or diagnoses?
- Pain or difficulty with urination or initiating urination
- Pain with bowel movements or increased frequency
- Pelvic pain with running, cycling, weight-lifting
- Pain due to scar tissue in pelvis or abdominal area
- Pain with sitting/coccyx pain
- IBS/Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Chronic Pelvic Pain/Prostatitis
Seriously, we can help you.
(We do this everyday. )
We treat Men’s Health issues…and we get life-changing results.
If you are post-vasectomy, post-prostatectomy, or post-operative, then we can help you with bladder or bowel difficulties due to these changes in your life.
“I was having a lot of severe abdominal pain and bowel problems after prostate cancer and radiation treatment. Getting work on my abdominal area really made a difference in my pain level and function!”Mr. H.
“Much less pain since starting PT. Glad to have found someone who can help with my problem. “Anonymous
“PT at inTouch is the only thing that has made the difference in my pain level and function after surgery. Thank you so much for doing what you do.“T.J.
Don't Be Shy. Our Hands-On Therapists Specialize in Healing Touch.
Rather than hook you to a machine and leave you for the duration of your appointment, you’ll experience a significantly different, and caring approach here. Our clients rave about it.